Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Broga Hill, Semenyih

I would say that The Broga Hill is one of the easiest to climb. It took me 1 to 1.5 hours to reach to the top. The trails are fairly easy to follow since there's only one (that I knew). On top of the hill is a very beautifull view of the hills around. The hills are covered with tall grasses and big boulders of rocks which resembles the look of a fallen stonehenge. Haha!


Chasing the sunrise took me and my friends to arrived at the foot of the hill as early as 4am. As we arrived, there's like more than 20 cars there already. Therefore, I advised you to get there early because it will be hard to find a place to park your car if you came by late. Climbing that early means that it is very dark and we had to use flashlights to guide us on. The climb takes about 1 to 1.5 hours worth so much watching the beautiful sun rises from behind the Mountains of Tok Wan.















No comments:

Post a Comment